forms that need to be filled out
Please click the link to read the previously sent email regarding the reopening of the office. Welcome Back from Covid
We are now open for routine dental care and treatment. There are CDC guidelines and protocols that have been implemented and adhered to. We are still following Social Distancing and now have requirements regarding disinfecting each operatory. Please be patient with as these new protocols may make the wait time a bit longer than expected.
During this time, we have implemented additional safety precautions to help protect our patients and staff.
1. We have installed UV germicidal air purifiers in our office to help improve the air quality in the area for all patients, family members, and staff.
2. Our doctors and staff will be equipped with N95 masks, face shields, protective eyewear, head covers and gowns recommended PPE by CDC,ADA, and MDS.
3. When we confirm your upcoming appointment, COVID 19 questionnaire will be emailed to you. This questionnaire must be completed and emailed back to us before you arrive at the office. ***You can also access these forms above – see the link***
4. We will postpone treatment for any patient who has experienced or been in contact with someone who has experienced the following symptoms within 14 days of the scheduled appointment date: fever, cough, loss of taste and/or smell, flu-like symptoms, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, fatigue and fatigue.
We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows for adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments. We do kindly request you to practice social distancing during the visit.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office: Please call the office once you have arrived in the parking lot!
•Patients will be asked to wait in their car in the parking lot until a staff member notifies you to come into the office. During this call, you can make any necessary payments and also set up your next visit.
• When you are called to come into our office, please wear a mask. If you do not have one please inform us when you check in and we will provide you one.
•Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment. We will confirm no fever with a contactless thermometer upon your arrival. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
•Parents/Guardians should accompany their child to the screening area to hand in any necessary forms, including a COVID informed consent form will be emailed to you the day before the appointment . Please print and fill it out and email back to us. If you do not have access to a printer, Parents/Guardians should accompany their child to the screening area to fill out any necessary forms. We will have hand sanitizer at the entry that you will be asked to use when you enter the office.
•After initial screening we prefer ONLY patients enter into the office. Parents/guardians/caretakers and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible. If necessary ONLY ONE parent/guardian/caretaker will be allowed to accompany a patient.
•To help with social distancing, our staff member will be escorting all patients to and from treatment areas.
•We kindly ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
Checking Out After Your Appointment:
•All patients will be escorted out of the office by our staff member and reunited with their parents/guardians/caretakers.
▪After the appointment you will get a call from our office to schedule your next appointment if need to – currently we are not having patients check out at the front desk.
Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, water fountain, children’s toys, and so forth, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Clear plastic screens (sneeze guards) will be installed at the front desk to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens.
This is an unprecedented time and we are proceeding with an abundance of caution. We want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be as safe as possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you as always for your continued patience, understanding and support! Should you have any questions or concerns, please call the office @ 781-341-0320.
Dr. Htet and Kid Care Dental Team